Stay up to date with all the latest news, special offers and events in Quinta do Lago - Subscribe our newsletter here.
If you should have any questions about privacy or data protection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW IT IS USED
If you browse this Site, register or become a member, submit your CV and details in our professional careers section or participate in other initiatives or activities (wether online and offline) that we may offer or operated from time to time, we collect, process and use your personal information (“Personal Data”) for the respective purposes. The information we collect, process and use about you and how it is used by us is described in detail in our Data Processing Table.
WHERE WE STORE OR PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION: USE OF SERVICES PROVIDERS
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the Information that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. Where you have chosen a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of Information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information during transmission to our Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We ensure that your Information will not be disclosed to regulators or authorities except where required by law or other regulation.
DISCLOSURE TO BUSINESS UNITS
We will disclose information about you to the business units that are part of the Quinta do Lago Group, within the purposes described in our Data Processing Table
We may also disclose your Information to third parties
- If we are required to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligations, or for the purpose of protecting the rights, property or safety of our business activity, our customers, or others; and
- For the development of our activity it will recurrent that the contracted partner: Concept Software, Host, ResDiary and CRM have access to or can store personal data for the purpose of managing reservations and sending communication regarding purchased services.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will process and use your Personal Data only and as long as it is required to use it for the purpose for which we collect or receive it. Please consult table of Data Processing Table here for the description of these purposes.
If we are required by law to retain this Personal Data for a longer period of time, we will block the information and only process and use it for the purposes of such retention. After the applicable statutory retention period has lapsed, the affected Personal Data will be deleted.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under 18 years old of age.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
At any moment, you may request Quinta do Lago for:
- Access to the information we hold on you;
- Rectification of the information if the data we hold is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Deleting or limiting the processing of your personal data;
- If the processing of your data is relying on your consent, and if processes automatically, you have the right to portability of the personal data previously provided, in a structured, commonly used and in a computer readable form to another service provider.
Your requests will be handled according to the full extent of your rights, you may be asked to provide proof of your identity when requesting access to your personal data in order to ensure that the information is provided to the rightful owner.
You have also the right to submit a complaint to the “Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados“ https://www.cnpd.pt
Right of access
The holder of the personal data has the right to obtain from QDL the confirmation that the data concerning him are treated or not and, if appropriate, to access his personal data and access the information provided by law.
If you require more than one copy of your personal data being processed, QDL makes this service subject to a fee for administrative costs.
Right of rectification
The holder of the personal data has the right to obtain from QDL without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data concerning him.
Right to erase data (“right to be forgotten”)
The holder of personal data has the right to obtain from QDL the deletion of their data, without undue delay, QDL is obliged to delete personal data without undue delay, where it applies, in particular to one of the following reasons:
1. Personal data is longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or processed;
2. The consent holder has withdrawn his consent for the processing of data (in cases where treatment is based on consent) and there is no other basis for such treatment;
3. The holder opposes the treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests justifying the treatment;
Right to limit treatment
The holder of personal data has the right to obtain from QDL the limitation of the treatment if one of the following applies in particular:
1. To Contest the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows QDL to verify its accuracy;
2. The processing of data is lawful and the data owner opposes the erasure of personal data and requests, on the other hand, the limitation of its use;
3. QDL no longer needs personal data for treatment purposes, but these data are required by the holder for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process;
4. If he opposes the processing until it is established that the legitimate grounds of the controller prevail over those of the data holder.
Right of data portability
If the processing depends on the consent of the data holder and such consent has been provided by automated means, the data holder has the right to receive the personal data concerning him and which he has provided to QDL in a structured, easily readable format.
Right of opposition
In cases where the processing of data is carried out for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by QDL; or the processing of data is done for the purposes of direct marketing or definition of profiles, the data holder can still, at any time, oppose the treatment of the holder’s personal data.
CAN THE DATA HOLDER REVOKE CONSENT LATER?
If consent is legally required for the processing of personal data, the data holder has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although that right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment made on the basis of the prior consent given or the subsequent processing of the same data, based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or legal obligation to which QDL is subject.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can contact us at email@example.com