Quinta do Lago Group is recruiting candidates for the position of CCTV/Alarm Technical Manager (M/F) for Vigiquinta.
The CCTV/Alarm Technical Manager manage the security technician team, in the service/repair, alteration, installation and maintenance of all security related systems at Quinta do Lago; resolving immediate operational and/or safety concerns; maintaining a preventive maintenance program; and assisting other skilled trades.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment .
- Have worked with Sentinel plus platform ,HIKVISION ,DAJHUA,DSC-NEO alarm platforms .
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment, Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) English , Portuguese and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
•Identify, analyse, develop and implement new mitigation strategies related to technical/physical security principles and standards to develop options to reduce mission risks and vulnerabilities; perform detailed analysis of the expected lifecycle cost and quantified benefit
•Ensure adherence to EU standards and guidelines relating to hardware installation projects from single device up to full build outs, including remote build-out and installation of technical security systems: access control, intruder alarm systems and digital recording systems and other related vendor supplied services
•Responsible for the coordination and installation of such systems to ensure compliance with local and international government standards/regulations and understand Information security best practices resulting in cost-effective installations based upon risk
•Serve as the technical/physical security subject matter expert within the Security and Crisis Management function for Team 6 Vigiquinta , Maintain personal effectiveness by keeping up with trends and technology in the industry and by personal development activities and R&D .
Integration on a competitive team;