1. Golfers are expected to play within the spirit of the game and to have consideration towards the safety and enjoyment of others, both on the golf courses and in the surrounding properties.
2. All players must present an official handicap certificate along with proof of their home club. The maximum handicap requirement are: Ladies: 36 | Gentlemen: 28
3. Flights are made up as 4-balls and therefore players booking less than a 4-ball must expect to be paired up with another group. Wherever possible, we will choose players of a similar handicap.
4. Men play from the yellow tees and ladies from the red tees. Players with a handicap of 5 or less may play from the Championship tees with permission of the Starter. Other tees may be used but only by prior arrangement with the management.
5.To ensure that all golfers enjoy their experience at Quinta do Lago’s courses, please respect the pace of play. The maximum time permitted to play 18 holes is 4 hours and 30 minutes and the maximum for 9 holes is 2 hours and 15 minutes.
6. Players are required to wear appropriate dress. Denim or sleeveless shirts are not allowed at the course; nor are trainers or sandals. The Club reserves the right to refuse access to the Clubhouse and Course on grounds of inappropriate dress.
7. All players using golf carts must follow the rules of cart usage and read and obey the signs. All four wheels must remain on the concrete paths unless otherwise permitted on the day. Carts must never be driven beyond the fairway markers.
8. Mobile phones are not allowed on the course.
9. All instructions and requests from the Starter and Ranger must be adhered to.
10. Any player not complying with these rules will be asked to leave the Golf Club.
11. The club declines any responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.